Non-Immigrant Visas

Immigration Lawyer

E-1 Trade Investment Visa

E-2 Essential Employee

E-2 Investment Visa

E-3 Australian Professional Visa

F-1 Student Visa

H-1B – Specialty Occupation Worker

H-2B Visas

H-3 Professional

J-1 Academic Trainee Visa

K-1 Fiance Visa

L-1A Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager

L-1B Intracompnay Transfere Specialized Knowledge

O-1A Extraordinary Ability Visa in Sciences, Education, Business or Athletics

O-1B Extraordinary Ability Visa in the Arts

P-1 Entertainer/Athlete Visa

R-1 Religious Visa

TN Professional NAFTA Visa

   Green Cards

EB-3 Skilled Workers

EB-4 Religious Workers

PERM Labor certification

  Investment Visas

E-1 Trade Investment Visa

E-2 Investment Visa

EB-5 Investment Green Card

I-829 Removal of Conditional Residence

  Family Petitions

Green Card Spouse & Family Members

K-1 Fiance Visa


  EB-5 Investment Naturalization